Wednesday 5 August 2015

What an inspiration it was listening to colleagues sharing their journeys of practice change. Kinda made me jealous of the current pedagogical shifts they are pioneering and makes me reflect on how far removed the digital classroom is from the chalk and talk of my early years in education. That being said I am, however, enjoying the challenge of learning new skills in the digital environment. At this point I have reached the end of my Google Site knowledge and consequently I am not able to help Lorene progress to the next step with her site so the suggestion has been that I shift my focus over to experimenting with the construction of my own site based around the current School Production "Cindy In Da House". Hopefully from this experience I will gain inSites (see what I did there?) that I can pass on to Lorene. Watch this space! 

No comments:

Post a Comment