Friday 21 May 2021

DFI Day 3 a full day online in Google Meet

Practising in Google Draw



Creating playlists in my Youtube channel.



 I took the opportunity to create the beginnings to my first ever pepeha in Google Slides





And in between this during breaks etc. I have begun to transfer the Keynote slides that we use to run Friday's assemblies into Google Slides


The graphic images and the transitions seem to work well. I'm interested to find out how well embedding music and videos will go.




2 comments:

  1. Nice job with your pepeha Garth. Looking forward to seeing how you get on with your music and video embedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Garth,

    Loved looking at your pepeha and seeing a fellow Wellingtonian! How have you got on with you music and audio? Mote is a great extension you can add to your slides to create your own audio directly into slides - and also works on forms!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete