Friday 18 June 2021

DFI Day 7

DFI Day 7

Ubiquitous Learning (I keep hearing this everywhere😂)



Multiple devices at the ready!

The irony: DFI is not at the pace of this learner 😏
There's nothing covered in these 7 day's that I haven't understood.
It has been fascinating and enlightening and I am gaining
a fuller understanding of the digital affordances at our teachers' disposal
but the coverage has been too fast for me to 
recall when I try to implement the various "tips".

Case in point: I have tried everything that I can remember to centralise 
the devices picture that I have imbedded above, but...
(thank you expert helper Jeremy, it's now centralised)

For me, the material covered is "just in case" not "just in time".
But I do now have an enlarged pool of expert helpers that
I can call on in those "just in time" moments
👏👏👏👏





2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Garth, thank you for the honesty and authenticity that you have shown with this reflection. You can be commended for your attitude in keeping going despite the frustrations. As for centering the photo, happy to help you with this on Friday. Have a great week. Ngā mihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Choice, one of my expert helpers. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete